Legion Of Doom

Prejudice, Section 8, Brink

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Servers
Latest topics
» New Members?
Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 pm by quisaxhaderact

» AS of today we are moving back to our old forum!
Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am by Scorp

» Would you believe it!?
Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 am by Scorp

» Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits
Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 am by Karshtakavaar

» the best Game by ID...
Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am by Psyclic

» Alright Kami you asked for it Check this one out!
Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 am by Psyclic

» Happy Belated Birthday Rimzoco!
Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 am by Psyclic

»  I since something Wicked S8 way comes!
Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm by kamikaze386

» LOD s8p clan RANK 2nd :)
Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 pm by Rimzoco

Top posters
Rimzoco

quisaxhaderact

Scorp

kamikaze386

Karshtakavaar

RomulusCreative

Psyclic

Admin

nachtnebel

guitarsenall

November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

I since something Wicked S8 way comes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scorp

PostSubject: I since something Wicked S8 way comes!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:58 am

Well Gentlemen it seems a certain individual who's name I shall not speak. Has been a busy little beaver! A new threat to our dominance is starting to appear on the horizon!( Well not that anybody is a threat, But brush fires must be stomped out before they spread!) It seems a certain individual has been busy trying to put together a clan of players talented enough to try and beat Us. I must say he has did a good job thus far of recruiting!

The scuttlebutt on the wire says this person apparently is a Captain Ahab which I will refer to him from now on! Supposedly we are his Moby Dick!( Well more so me then anybody else! LOL LOL) He thinks we are a bunch of pompous, fat, bloated, over rated, generals That need to be put in our places! Beneath the mighty Ahabs boot! !It seems in his madness he has a major axe to grind! I know this because the info was given to me from a good source that I trust!

So Far he has recruited Huntermaneater, Ericogp2 ,Dmx Thors and himself! He is desperate recruiting and trying to keep it under the wire! Hunter is a dam good player and a good chap! Ericogp2;s game play has increased 3xfold since he hooked up with Captain Ahab! Which also leads me to suspicion of a trainer! In his madness he himself may have resorted to such tactics! I would like Romulus if he ever appears to check this out for me! It always amazes me how some players after playing for months all of a sudden overnight become 10x's the player they were for no particular reason? Thors is solid player!

Apparently he hopes to challenge LOD to a Match soon! He will find that there is a whole lot more to creating and maintaining a successful clan then just recruiting a few good players! LOL Who knows this may be good for the game if he succeeds in creating a rival clan! It may drum up some interest in the game. Of course this delusional gentleman has pie in the sky dreams. But For now we will humor him and then right when he thinks he is ready WE will crush him like the dog he is!LOL LOL LOL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil cheers What a Face

Also it would be nice to see a few LOD faces around section 8! Especially now! It does get tiresome burning in and always battling these guys alone! Always kind of puts ya at a disadvantage! Though I have so far managed to put them in their places. I do not know how much longer I can do it alone!Tthey are improving.

Anyways I thought I should give you guys a heads up on what was going on! I sure would like to see the Dingo's on the battlefield! I miss my Dogs Of War !Hopefully The bIg Dog Psyclic X can get his to young wild dogs under control so's he can release them on the battlefield and they can make mince meat of our enemies! That and I really just miss playing with those guys! Never feels quite right when their not around! LOL I kind of feel like my flanks are exposed! affraid affraid Oh Quisa you ever find that disk! If not hell I will buy you another! Razz LOL

P.S. Oh and I am sure That Ahab will be reading this since he keeps up on us here!Just like anybody else who wants can come into our forum and do as the please! GOD DAM IT ROMULUS! One more week and if this is not resolved we will be moving home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Scorp on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quisaxhaderact

PostSubject: Re: I since something Wicked S8 way comes!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:53 pm

I did find disc!!!! Was in a DVD case of one of my daughters Ghibli films. No idea how it got in there. So, you talking about Section 8 original? I was under the impression it barely had 4 players at a time (so I been told). What time do you play these days. I barely see anyone from S8 on that isnt on Prej. You are PST, is it under daylight saving at moment? I got Dead Island couple days ago. Pretty good game, essentially a single player but can co-op with upto 3 others. You end up playing each others games simultaneously, so if they complete a mission so do you. I can't say I recognise any of those names, suppose new to S8. Also wouldnt be surprised of use of a trainer, given stats/forum defaults to Prej now. No place to question behaviour or police game. Last time I played I was private again, but still maintained XP, kills, etc. just not rank. I would also have to say that if you truely understand games mechanics and can teach/explain well enough then you can get big rise in player ability. I have shown quite a few ppl on Prej swarm/assault/skirmish the easiest ways of winning. Conquest needs more teamwork, so bit hit and miss. Lot of K/D pansies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kamikaze386

PostSubject: Re: I since something Wicked S8 way comes!   Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:17 pm

Scorp our internet has been fucked for awhile now so we haven't been able to play S8 very successfully ( ping of around 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999).

There is a light at the end of the tunnel though, our internet comes back on the 27th.

Cptn. Ahab won't be bombing buildings anymore Scorp, don't you worry !

The Dingos are coming back to stay !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorp

PostSubject: Re: I since something Wicked S8 way comes!   Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Hey Kami did you ever check out that other song I posted for ya! What ya think.Not My normal type of music. but I was in a strange mood that day and it just kind of clicked when I was putting it together. Anyways I thought it was pretty cool. It will be even cooler once i record the lyrics to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kamikaze386

PostSubject: Re: I since something Wicked S8 way comes!   Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:36 pm

yeah i cheeked it out, pretty cool.

I just personaly liked the 80's cartoon just that little bit better ya know.

but they are both great songs !

should make an album Scorp, I'd buy it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorp

PostSubject: Guess I will mark that one in the fail catagory! LOL LOL LOL LOL   Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:59 am

LOL yea it was my attempt at writing something for the younger generation. In their style but also something that did not make me want to regurgitate. Guess if I ever want to succeed their I will have to go for full regurgitation!Though I think once I add the lyrics it will make more since! LOL LOL LOL LOL Don't worry though I still got lots of Metal shrapnel to to yank out my back side to throw on ya! LOL LOL LOL affraid affraid affraid Twisted Evil Twisted Evil cheers
\

P.S. It will be good to see ya guys on the battlefield. Lessons need to be taught and explained thoroughly to some players that are getting a little to big for their britches! LOL LOL LOL They think they have seen bad! They have seen squat!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kamikaze386

PostSubject: Re: I since something Wicked S8 way comes!   Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Don't worry Scorp I'll just borrow some of that shrapnel of urs to throw at Cptn. Arab !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kamikaze386

PostSubject: Re: I since something Wicked S8 way comes!   Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm

BTW our Internet is back =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I since something Wicked S8 way comes!   

Back to top Go down

I since something Wicked S8 way comes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of Doom :: All Division Chat-
Jump to: