Legion Of Doom

Prejudice, Section 8, Brink

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Servers
Latest topics
» New Members?
Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 pm by quisaxhaderact

» AS of today we are moving back to our old forum!
Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am by Scorp

» Would you believe it!?
Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 am by Scorp

» Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits
Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 am by Karshtakavaar

» the best Game by ID...
Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am by Psyclic

» Alright Kami you asked for it Check this one out!
Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 am by Psyclic

» Happy Belated Birthday Rimzoco!
Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 am by Psyclic

»  I since something Wicked S8 way comes!
Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm by kamikaze386

» LOD s8p clan RANK 2nd :)
Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 pm by Rimzoco

Top posters
Rimzoco

quisaxhaderact

Scorp

kamikaze386

Karshtakavaar

RomulusCreative

Psyclic

Admin

nachtnebel

guitarsenall

November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scorp

PostSubject: Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits   Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:16 am

Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits!!!!! You need to get on to them about coming and signing into the forum and introducing themselves. I would like to at least know all of my Draconis warriors! It probably would be nice if they would get to know the rest of the guys! Especially their Legion Commander. ( Don't want to be wandering around the battlefield and be accosted by one of my own warriors!) That would not be a good thing.

Also they need to get to know us so they know what we are about and what we stand for and what we do not stand for! Remember we here at the Legion are a family and we don't want anybody feeling left out or being stand offish. Also it makes me kind of uneasy when I see things on the forum that do not follow Legion Protacall being posted by recruits that I have not even met officially!

Though we may be running a little in hiatus mode these days waiting for a new game and a official war. We still have to maintain some since of order and protacall. If not then we just become a bunch of rabel that are prone to make bad judgement calls and mistakes that are Being made by players that represent the clan in game and game forums.

So do a role call of your boys on Prej and tell anyone that has not signed in and introduced themselves yet. That they had better get their ass here pronto cause Doom is waiting to meet them and I am not a patient Commander! LOL LOL LOL

LOL JUst tell them to get their butts her and sign in!

P.ss Hey whats up with Guitarsenall is he boycotting the forum! It would be nice to have his input around here! If any of you Prej guys see him tell him I asked for him to come by the forum just to check in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quisaxhaderact

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits   Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Hi guys. I haven't Guitar on that much. I also seem to have trouble seeing all the servers lately. Soul Whisper has left. I think he went on the day of tournament. Said he wanted to concentrate on his clan - Electrum Sphinx. I believe the correct US phrase is ... Go figure.
Anyway, I have been trying to represent on Euro and East coast servers. I have been on with Zyg and Oklempay. Even GOD and TTN been thin on the ground. I have been playing Dead Island. Pretty cool game. You can merge your game with upto 3 others in co-op. And modify weapons. I have made a High Voltage Katana and a weighted Sledge Hammer (as though it isnt heavy enough). They do mean things to both zombies and other humans trying to kill you. Not so much Boom. Head shot as SPLAT CRUNCH. Head F*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorp

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits   Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:26 am

Soul Whisper has left! Hell he hardly even showed up! You see Rimzoco that is a perfect example of why I was always so picky about who I allowed in the Legion. If its no big deal to join then they treat it as such. Joining and quiting at the drop of a dime.Recruits need to understand that not just anybody can join the Legion. It is a honor to be here. A lot of people want to join but very few get the opportunity,. That is one of the reasons that I have held of making badges for the Prej guys cause I don't know any of them and since none of them show up in forum there is no real connection to the legion or its members.As far as I can tell the only guy so far out of the Prejudice crew that has earned the right to be here is Karshtakavaar! I also will be making a announcement at the end of the week. So if you see any of the members tell them to make sure they stop by this weekend. To get the update.

P.s. Thanks Quisa for hanging in there and keeping me up to date !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psyclic

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits   Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:31 am

Standing by for announcement Commander...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karshtakavaar

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits   Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 am

Quote :
since none of them show up in forum there is no real connection to the legion or its members.

Heh, just as I was ready to jump in and defend myself from our glorious leaders allegations against the general prej recruits I get mentioned and everyhting is alright again. Lucky.

Unfortunately I have been out of prej for the past two weeks, had some issues with my windows install losing the boot manager (yay) resulting in a full format/reinstall. of course this happens in the last two weeks of the month when I am running low on net. So, fresh install and no net to download my games again=me unhappy with gamelessness. On the upside I did find an old install of s8 on one of my externals. had some fun games with psyclic, killer and kamikaze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits   

Back to top Go down

Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of Doom :: All Division Chat-
Jump to: